Sometimes we find that there are white spaces or empty pages in the SSRS report viewer output or the PDF output. In this post I am going to mention the tips we can use to avoid those.
- Set the ConsumeContainerWhitespace property of the report to True.
- Set the body content to fit enough for the Report Page Width. Consider the margins too. Body width + Left and Right margins needs to be less than the report page width. Otherwise there will be blank spaces while exporting to PDF.
- Remove unwanted space between the tables or charts in the report.
- Check the page breaks, and disable those if there are no data by checking the Count of the data set.
- Set the page breaks if you are setting the visibility of a particular section by using a parameter, by applying the same condition for the Disable property.
If those things were done properly, there will not be any unwanted white spaces or empty pages in the report.