But even though we put a tick on that property, sometimes it is not applied and and column header are not repeated in other pages. This is really confusing and I found useful link in the internet.
It mentions the work around as well the reasons that may cause for it.
Work around is
- Select the Tablix that you want to repeat column headers for by clicking on it.
- At the bottom of the screen, find the "Row Groups" and "Column Groups" section.
- Click the small drop-down-arrow on the right side of that section.
- In the "Row Groups" section, locate the top-outermost "static" row and click on it.
- In the properties pane, you need to set the following TWO properties:
-RepeatOnNewPage = True
-KeepWithGroup = After