SSIS Row Count Component...

Recently I used the Row Count component in SSIS toolbox. I used it in a Data Flow to set the row count of a Lookup match output. When I tried to get that set value in a Conditional Split component in the same Data Flow, I found that the variable has the default value and the row count was not set for that variable.

But when I get the variable value using Script Task, I found that the variable has the row count.
Actually the issue is the row count value is available after the completion of the Data Flow task. We cannot access the variable inside the same data flow task which sets the row count value.

Due to that I have to use two Data Flow tasks. In the first data flow task I set the row count value to a variable using Row Count component and in the other data flow task, the variable value is checked and do the required processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook...

You can run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook using Python SQL Driver - pyodbc.  For the Fa...