Mid function is not working in SSRS...

I tried to sub string SSRS data set field to have new calculated field. But when I see the output I did not get the desired one and original string value was there. Also I did not get any error message too.
The issue was with the Start Position. I provided the start position as 0. But the correct start position should be greater than 0. When I changed it to 1, I got the correct output. The correct formula is Mid("StringVal",1,6). It gives the first six characters of the provided string.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook...

You can run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook using Python SQL Driver - pyodbc.  For the Fa...