File system error: The following file is corrupted: Physical file: \\?\C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\Data\Sales.0.db\Customer.0.dim\5.English Education.(All).sstore. Logical file . Errors in the metadata manager. An error occurred when loading the Customer dimension, from the file, '\\?\C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\Data\ Sales.0.db\Customer.5.dim.xml'. Errors in the metadata manager. An error occurred when loading the A Sales cube, from the file, '\\?\C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\Data\ Sales.0.db\Adventure Works DW.9.cub.xml'.
The reason for this error message is the the cube file in the file system is corrupted.
You can't this issue by just redeploying the cube. When you try to deploy the cube, you will get the same error message and deployment process will get failed.
You can fix the above issue by following below steps.
1. Stop the Analysis Service
2. Delete everything in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\OLAP\Data\%YOUR_PROJECTNAME% folder
3. Restart the Analysis Service.
4. Connect to the Analysis Service using SQL Server Management Studio.
5. Delete the Analysis Service database which you got the error.
6. Re-deploy the SSAS project.
Those steps will fix the above issue.