Errors in the back-end database access module. Nested table keys in a SHAPE query must be...

While working with SQL Data Mining, I got the below error when I tried to insert data to the mining structure.

Errors in the back-end database access module. Nested table keys in a SHAPE query must be sorted in the same order as the parent table. The nested query may be missing an ORDER BY clause.

But I checked the query and all are in the correct way. I create an SSIS package to find whether there is an issue with data and found that the above error message was raised due to some inaccurate data.
When I ran the query by trimming the sorting column, query executed successfully. Since there are spaces in the sorting column, it thinks that columns are not sorted in the correct order and gives the above error message.


1 comment:

  1. I checked this solution and I also had the same issue.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

How to run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook...

You can run UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE Statements on Azure SQL Database in Microsoft Fabric Notebook using Python SQL Driver - pyodbc.  For the Fa...