Issue with SharePoint Designer 2010...

While working with dashboard pages, a problem was identified.
First a dashboard page was published to a SharePoint 2010 site using PerformancePoint.
That page includes a SQL Server Report and a PerformancePoint Filter was applied for it. After publishing it to the SharePoint Site, the SharePoint page was opened using SharePoint Designer 2010.
Then some modifications for the layout of the page was done and saved it. But when I opened the page in the browser and tried to view the report, that PerformancePoint Filter was not applied for the report.
The issue is when we save the page using SharePoint Designer, the mapping between the report and the filter was lost.
To apply the filter we have to manually do the mapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the transformed data is written to an output file with column headers in U-SQL...

While working with U-SQL language, I noticed that there are few ways of writing data to an output file. Let's assume the SalesDetails....